At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014.
To strengthen our Team, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f/d).
- Successfully completed professional training or business studies
- Very good accounting skills with at least 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting
- Knowledge of DATEV would be an advantage
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident with Office365 applications, especially Excel
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues
- You work to high levels of quality and accuracy
- Reliable, independent and self-reliant approach to work
- Accounts payable, fixed assets and cash accounting
- Reconciliation of accounts payable
- Support the reporting activities
- Preparation of advance VAT returns and Z4 returns
- Preparation of payment proposal lists
- Maintain the accounts payable master data
- Support the closing operations
- Deputizing for accounts receivable and processing of travel expense reports
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen