ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Algorithmic Developer (f/m/d).
- Advanced programming experience in C++
- Experience with geometric algorithms is an advantage
- An interest in geometry, mathematics and algorithms
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Team player
- Chance to work in a young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- International environment
- Modern software engineering
- Motivating salary
- The team develops geometric algorithms as a basis for toolpath generation for ultra-precision CNC machines and additive processes.
- You will develop new algorithms in our library, add new features to existing algorithms and improve robustness and performance of the library.
- We apply agile development methods to iterate quickly on innovative ideas and customer requirements.
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen