ModuleWorks develops innovative software components for the CAD/CAM industry. This software is used to control and simulate cutting-edge CNC machines and robots. Customers around the world use our software on state-of-the-art machines to manufacture a wide range of sophisticated products, such as aircraft turbines, engine parts and smartphones. More than 200 employees worldwide make Moduleworks a driving force in global innovation. Thanks to our ideas, Moduleworks is a leader in this segment with over 70% of the world market.
We are looking for an Algorithmic Developer (m/f/d).
- Advanced programming experience in C++
- Experience with geometric algorithms is an advantage
- An interest in geometry, mathematics and algorithms
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Team player
- You will be developing geometric algorithms to generate toolpaths for 5-axis CNC machines.
- The team is developing a library which generates equidistant toolpaths on curved surfaces. You will develop new algorithms in this library, add new features to existing algorithms and help maintain the library.
- We develop in Visual Studio 2019
- We use agile development inspired by the Kanban method
- Chance to work in a young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- International environment
- Modern software engineering
- Motivating salary
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen