ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Algorithmic Developer (f/m/d).
- Advanced programming experience in C++
- Experience with geometric algorithms is an advantage
- An interest in geometry, mathematics and algorithms
- Good English language skills
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Team player
- Chance to work in a young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- International environment
- Modern software engineering
- Motivating salary
- You will be developing geometric algorithms to generate toolpaths for 5-axis CNC machines.
- The team is developing a library which generates equidistant toolpaths on curved surfaces. You will develop new algorithms in this library, add new features to existing algorithms and help maintain the library.
- We develop in Visual Studio 2019
- We use agile development inspired by the Kanban method
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen