ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Application Engineer – Japan (f/m/d).
The Application Engineer provides technical sales support for the
ModuleWorks toolpath and simulation products. The Application Engineer gives pre-sales demonstrations, post-sales product training and provides customer support. The Application Engineer is a bridge between new Japanese prospects, existing customers and the ModuleWorks product management and development staff.
• University Bachelor‘s Degree in engineering.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both Japanese and
• Knowledge and 3-5 years experience of working with CAD/CAM
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable with presenting solutions to prospects and able to clearly
articulate the value to the customer.
• Able to effectively troubleshoot with customers.
• Give product demonstrations of the ModuleWorks software to
• Effectively communicate the benefits of the ModuleWorks toolpath
and simulation components.
• Give training to customers in Japan. Translate English training
documentation into Japanese.
• Technical Support
• Provide technical support to our customers both onsite and by phone.
• Coordinate between ModuleWorks Germany and customers.
• Continuous self-training of our technology and software to ensure
you keep up to date with new releases and products Travel Travel to
customer locations for onsite demonstrations and support. Attend
local CAD/CAM exhibitions. Travel to Germany to learn about our
software and to attend exhibitions such as EMO.
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid
ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours. Interested? Then
get in touch with us! We look forward to your application. Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen