Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops CAD/CAM software components for programming and simulating CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees worldwide and over 70% global market share, ModuleWorks is a leader in this segment thanks to its innovative technology.
- You are enthusiastic about production technology and want to help us shape the future of manufacturing
- You enjoy working with customers and solving problems on an application level
- You have a degree or vocational training in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology or a comparable field
- You already have some professional experience with B2B software solutions, ideally as a service employee or application engineer
- You have very good German and English skills and are a strong communicator
- You are motivated and like to work independently
- It would be an advantage if you have:
- basic knowledge and experience with systems in the CAD-CAM-CNC process chain
- experience in programming and commissioning CNC controls from manufacturers such as FANUC, Mitsubishi or Siemens.
As an application engineer, you will work with our customers from the machine tool building and CNC control industries and help them to integrate our software solutions. As a consulting product specialist, you will be involved in sales activities, assist in the preparation of quotations and take responsibility for implementing our products at the customer’s site. In concrete terms, this means the following activities, among others:
- Provide product-related support for our sales department
- Manage, execute and take responsibility for software implementation projects
- Design and implement product-related internal and external training courses
- Provide technical support to customers who work with our products
- Participate in the implementation of marketing and sales activities
- Help to analyse and formalize product requirements
- Participate in the design and review of product documentation
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen