ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Application Engineer (m/f/d) for software development in Ultra Precision Manufacturing for our Aachen office.
- Development of new features for the toolpath calculation for ultra-precision machining
- Testing of features: usage testing tools, machining trials
- Customer training and service tasks
- NC-Post-processing for designed features
- Machine simulation
- Direct engagement within customer projects
- Degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Manufacturing Technology, MATSE)
- CAD design experiences (e.g. Siemens NX, CATIA, Rhinoceros)
- CAM programming skills
- Software development experiences within object oriented languages (C++, C#, Python)
- Customer relation and project management experiences
- Design and modelling of software components with UML
- Manufacturing skills for producing ultra-precision parts
- Knowledge of state of the art metrology systems for UPM
- Set-up of processes, tools, NC-programs
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office. Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen