At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014.
Buzzwords like „Industry 4.0“ or „Industrial Internet of Things“ are familiar to you? Well, we live them! One of our latest developments expands the limits of proven technology and opens a new dimension of fail-safe processing in real production environments.
At our Aachen site, you have the opportunity to improve the system, work on the basic algorithms and adapt them to the requirements of various CNC control systems and international customers. As the „Silicon Valley of mechanical engineering“, with Aachen University (RWTH) and its many world-renowned institutes, Aachen is literally the heart of international mechanical engineering and a vibrant, attractive university city in the center of Europe. And it is the perfect location for our headquarters, which has helped us develop into a respected partner for the world‘s largest and best-known CNC machine manufacturers.
To strengthen our Team, we are looking for an Application Engineer / Technical Account Manager (m/f/d).
- Degree in business engineering (ideally specializing in manufacturing technology)
- Experience in working with CAD/CAM applications & Machine tools or robotics
- Familiar with software development projects
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 15%)
- You enjoy working in sales and are highly customer/service-oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good German/English skills
- As an application engineer for CAM software components you are responsible for demonstrating and pre-selling successfully established software solutions
- As a member of the sales team, you will help shape product marketing and act as an interface between internal and external stakeholders
- In the team you develop marketing materials and demonstrations
- Competitor analyses and benchmarks are also part of your tasks as well as supporting our sales team by conducting software demonstrations and training courses
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen