At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Back Office Finance / Sales Administration (f/m/d).
- Commercial training or business studies are advantageous, career changers are also welcome
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Strong customer/service orientation and communication skills
- Commitment, initiative and a careful and quality-oriented approach to work
- Structured and independent team player with an eye for detail
- 30 hours per week with the possibility to work from home
- Acting as the interface between Finance and Sales
- Summarizing contracts and transferring them from Sales to Finance
- Maintaining mailing lists and customer master data
- Tracking customer sales reports and checking the correctness of their content
- Communicating with customers and clarifying open issues in the sales reports
- Preparing invoices
- Maintaining and further developing the regular finance plan reports for Sales and Finance
- Supporting the preparation and follow-up of quotations, as well as subsequent processing of quotations
- Starting and following up internal sales processes
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen