At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Business Development Account Manager (f/m/d)
- Strong communicator with motivation to drive long-term value in sales/account relationship management, including negotiation, business development, and expectation management
- Ability to communicate effectively internally to stakeholders and externally to clients, acting as an influencer and ambassador on behalf of ModuleWorks
- Open minded personality, systematic and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment and ability to deal with ambiguous environments
- Excellent time management, planning and reporting skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Several years of international work experience in B2B technical sales with strong focus on software, value selling and business/sales management.
- Experience in CAD/CAM, Manufacturing or Digital Dentistry would be a plus
- Fluent communication and negotiation skills in English. German language desired. Further languages would be beneficial.
„Silicon Valley of mechanical engineering“ – that‘s Aachen! Do you want to help organizations leverage ModuleWorks technology to secure their future in digitalization, of Industry 4.0 or Industrial Internet of Things? As a strong team, we work at the frontier of what is possible and form the spearhead of technological development in the entire CAD/CAM software sector.
- Build meaningful and valuable long-term relationships with prospective customers with the aim of helping them with a solution that solves a problem
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation cooperation roadmap whilst coordinating with internal interfaces to streamline process and technology
- Report directly to company management, monitor and report on your sales activities with responsibility for revenue growth and forecasting
- Develop and execute short/mid/long term account strategies
- Generate new prospects and expand network by attending external events
- Expand and develop market segment by identifying opportunities and evaluating market potential
- Regularly follow up with accounts regarding orders, time schedule, project progress etc. to gather feedback on improvement areas and manage customer satisfaction
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won‘t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us, but instead a variety of challenges and an enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility covers working hours and more. Remote work possible!
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
My journey at ModuleWorks started in 2015 as a Sales Manager. Currently, I lead business development and strategic partnerships in Digital Dentistry, whilst additionally maintaining Key Account Management in several of our business areas and leading one of our sales teams.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen