Your career at ModuleWorks At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a C++ Developer (f/m/d) – Russia, Belarus or Ukraine.
As part of our team, you will participate in the development of the cutting simulation component. This component simulates the removal of material from a 3D stock model and generates a 3D mesh for visualization. Your main task will be to develop, improve and optimize the computational algorithms. This is a remote/freelance position.
• Good knowledge of C++
• Mathematical background: geometry and vector algebra
• Knowledge of computational geometry algorithms, 3D graphics
• Good knowledge of English
• Degree in a technical discipline
• Experience in CAD/CAM or related ﬁelds would be an advantage
What you can expect from us
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Remote work (moving is not required, you can work from home or from wherever you like)
- Flexible working hours (you will be working 8 hours a day when it is convenient for you,
and participating in online meetings if possible)
- Stable job in a young, international and highly motivated team
- Prospects for professional development
- Salary level, depending on your technical knowledge and skills
- End-of-the-year bonuses
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid
ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours. Interested? Then
get in touch with us! We look forward to your application. Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen