Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 230 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a C++ Software Developer – Customer Projects (f/m/d).
- Completed technical studies (computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable studies, MaTSe)
- Programming experience in C++ and C
- Customer-oriented and self-confident
- Experience with software architecture, large projects and different technologies would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and flexible team player
- Good English skills
- Experience with different CAD/CAM systems and web planning strategies
- Project coordination and/or project management experience
After an initial training period, you will be a direct contact for our international customers and work mainly on developing new software features and enhancing existing software. Working in close cooperation with customers and your colleagues, you will play a key role in integrating our software components into our customers’ software systems and work as part of the team to solve the integration challenges.
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen