ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an CAM Application Engineer (m/f/d) for our Aachen office.
The CAM application engineer is the interface between international customers and the internal product management and development teams. As an application engineer, you will develop a configurable automated CAM solution for production of parts in different industrial and medical (dental, orthopedic) applications, and help our customers to integrate and utilize the solution. The CAM application engineer reports directly to the team leader, and may contribute in product development and quality assurance.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in mechanical engineering, or technicians with background in manufacturing
- Good knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Experience of working with construction technology, production technology or CAM systems
- You are motivated, self-disciplined and enjoy working on your own initiative
- Very good German and English
- Ability to speak Chinese and/or Japanese would be an advantage
- Knowledge in manufacturing medical prostheses (dental restorations, foot prostheses) would be an advantage
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen