To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Developer in the area of Pre-Development and Innovation (m/f/d).
- Completed technical studies (e.g. IT, Computer Science, MATSE, Mechanical Engineering,)
- You want to develop desktop solutions?
• Great! Then ideally you have experience in C++ and/or C#
- Passionate about web technologies?
- Experience with software architecture, large customer projects and with different technologies is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Familiar with the coordination of software projects
- You work in a customer-oriented manner and are self-confident
„Silicon Valley of mechanical engineering“ – that‘s Aachen! Do you want to conceive and develop the future of Industry 4.0 or Industrial Internet of Things? For us, these are not just buzzwords, we live them! With a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies spanning the entire production environment, such as our real-time collision avoidance system which sets new industry standards analogous to autonomous driving, or programming complex robotic solutions, you have the chance to work at the cutting edge of an exciting environment. As a strong team, we work at the frontier of what is possible and form the spearhead of technological development in the entire CAD/CAM software sector.
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won‘t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us, but instead a variety of challenges and an enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility covers working hours and more.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
I have been with the company since 2010 and am responsible for the Digital Factory
business unit. I am building a new team in which exciting innovations are being developed
and am looking for dedicated software developers who have a soft spot for technical software.