At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014.
To strengthen our Team, we are looking for an Event Manager (m/f/d).
- Degree with focus on event management or comparable qualifications and at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in mechanical engineering, manufacturing software and/or automation technology would be an advantage
- Experience in the field of digital and virtual events & trade fairs
- Experience in developing media concepts for digital production and storyline/storytelling as well as concepts for live events
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally for 5-10 events per year
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in project management
- Fluent in German and English
- Creative, independent, structured and team-oriented
- Planning, execution and follow-up of internal and external online events as well as on-site events in the B2B sector
- Developing event concepts (live & digital)
- Annual event planning together with stakeholders
- (Transformation of live events into virtual or hybrid event formats)
- On-site support at live events and trade fairs
- (Planning and supervising the marketing activities for all event formats)
- Independent project planning, management and communication including time schedules and budget planning
- Flexibility to work from home.
- A “can-do” culture with a young management team where you have the chance to implement your innovative ideas.
- Together we find the best solution for balancing your work and family life.
- An attractive salary, flexible working hours, fitness courses (e.g. back training) and a subsidized company canteen.
- Team building activities, including digital team events and virtual coffee breaks.
- Our culture encourages and supports personal as well as professional development, e.g. through workshops and knowledge sharing sessions where you can expand and share your own skills and knowledge.
- Our rapid growth gives you plenty of opportunities and openings for professional development.
- Take part in national and European research projects.
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen