At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014.
To strengthen our Team, we are looking for a Finance Director (f/m/d).
- Degree in economics, finance or similar
- Relevant professional experience in a comparable commercial position as well as several years of management experience, preferably with an international focus
- Very good German and English
- Engaging personality and trustworthiness
- Initiative and commitment
- Analytical and entrepreneurial thinking as well as negotiation and implementation skills
- A high degree of social competence and excellent communication skills
- Organization and control of all financial accounting
- Preparation of financial, budget and liquidity plans as well as developing and adjusting the financial strategy
- Responsible for the timely preparation of financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Responsible for the monthly advance sales tax return, summary report etc. and the reporting system
- Central contact person for auditors, tax authorities and banks
- Preparation and support for all operational/tax audits
- Optimization of processes and overseeing special projects
- Improving and further developing the reporting / ERP system
- Contact person for financial issues for our subsidiaries in Romania
- Investor Relation Management (shareholders, silent partners)
- Applying for and managing subsidies
- Responsible for a team of currently 3 employees
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen