Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops CAD/CAM software components for programming and simulating CNC machines and robots. With more than 250 employees and over 70% global market share, ModuleWorks is the market leader in this segment. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work” award as one of the best employers in Germany every year since 2014.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Front and Back Office Administration – Part Time (m/f/d).
- Relevant vocational training
- Good understanding of business administration
- You enjoy working
- You excel in a service role
- Team-oriented, communicative and open-minded
- Organizational talent, sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good MS Office skill
- Managing the reception and switchboard
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparing and tidying the conference rooms
- Correspondence in German and English
- Ordering and receiving courier services
- Ordering office supplies and consumables
- Supporting the admin team in all administrative and organizational tasks.
25-30 hours per week, 5 days per week
- The advantages of a startup with a young management.
- A modern, well-equipped workplace with a height-adjustable desk and hardware of your choice (more screens, ergonomic mouse…).
- An attractive salary, fitness courses e.g. joint back training and delicious food in the company’s own canteen.
- Annual team events such as the Summer Jam and the Christmas Party are important to us and offer us the perfect opportunity to get to know each other across different departments and to exchange personal experiences.
- Our culture supports personal as well as professional development, e.g. through workshops and knowledge sharing sessions, where you can expand and share your own skills and knowledge.
- Due to our strong growth, there are always new opportunities for professional development.
- You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won’t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won’t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking, but instead a variety of invigorating challenges and enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility goes beyond working hours.
Curious? Then get to know us! We are looking forward to your application and your salary expectations.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen