To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Front and Back Office Administrator (m/f/d) to work full or part time.
- Vocational education in a commercial/business environment
- Good understanding of business administration
- You take enjoyment from your work
- Good understanding of working in a service role
- Team-oriented, communicative and open-minded
- Level-headed, sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience of organizing business trips is an advantage
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Work in 1st and 2nd level support
- Keep track of the different support communication channels such as teams, Jira, Office
- Perform hands-on work in the office, such as setting up and taking down workspaces, working in server rooms and performing work such as installing servers or patching network cables.
- Gather feedback and opinions from colleagues within the company and inform your colleagues in the IT department about requests and problems
- Be involved in cross-departmental project work
- First point of contact for all internal and external queries
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- General office organizational tasks
- Correspondence in German and English
- Handling the order process
- Active member of the Administration team working on all administrative and organizational tasks
- 25-40 hours per week on a daily basis
- The advantages of a startup with a young management team
- A modern equipped office workplace with a height-adjustable desk and hardware of your choice (several screens, ergonomic mouse…)
- An attractive salary, in-house courses such as back training, and tasty food in the company canteen are waiting for you
- Annual team events like the Summer Jam and the Christmas Party are important to us and offer us the perfect opportunity to get to know each other across different departments and to exchange experiences
- Our culture supports personal as well as professional development, e.g. through workshops and knowledge sharing sessions, where you can expand and share your own skills and knowledge
- Due to our strong growth, opportunities for professional growth are always opening up
- You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in an international team. You won’t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application and your salary expectations.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.