At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an IT Support and Administration Specialist (f/m/d).
- You have a degree in IT, a professional training as IT specialist or a similar qualification
- Excellent experience in 1st and 2nd Level Support as well as infrastructure administration
- Fundamental knowledge of network infrastructure
- You can effectively & clearly communicate with both technical & non-technical team members
- You have good English and German language skills
- You are motivated and work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience with the following topics would be an advantage: Linux distributions, Windows operating systems, Ansible, Docker, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft 365
- 30h/week (parttime) or 40h/week (fulltime)
- Working in an agile team to maintain and improve the IT Infrastructure
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for our colleagues
- Providing hard- and software to our colleagues and consult them
- Administer and maintain our company’s infrastructrure, networks and services (Linux based server, Gitlab, Microsoft 365, Confluence, Jira, Docker, Zabbix)
- Participating in IT projects
- Automation and clustering of our infrastructure and services (Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Develop and improve IT processes and documentation
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won‘t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us, but instead a variety of challenges and an enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility covers working hours and more.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen