ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist (f/m/d).
• Degree in Information Technology or relevant professional qualifications
• Experience of working in a support and system administration role
• Good knowledge of network infrastructures
• Fluent German and good English
• Strong analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
• Team player with good communication skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative and with a structured approach
•We are looking for a Support Specialist for our office staff and our software developers, maintaining services and taking care of work place equipment
• Supporting our cloud and server applications (Office 365, Confluence, JIRA, Apache)
• Supporting our server infrastructure (Linux, libvirt, Subversion, gitlab, NGINX)
• Working on infrastructure projects
• Automating the IT systems operations (SSH, Ansible, Powershell)
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office. Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen