ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Junior Account Manager (f/m/d) for our Aachen office.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to work in our Customer Division. You follow the latest technological developments in international markets and are interested in new technology and Industry 4.0? As part of our team, you will help us expand our markets and have the chance to work on new, exciting projects.
- Degree or equivalent vocational qualifi cation in industrial engineering and management or business administration
- You quickly grasp technological and business concepts deally, you have a good understanding of the concepts and principles of sales, software development and/or mechanical engineering
- Fluent in English and German
- Provide support on challenging customer projects in the field of digital business transformation and the development or expansion of our partners’ business divisions
- Help the sales team to win new customers and open new markets
- Research and analyze markets and industries
- Participate in the preparation and organization of workshops and trade fairs around the world
- Creative support in developing new concepts and strategies for our reporting system and our customer relationship management system
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office. Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen