At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate
CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading
company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers
every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Junior Application Engineer (w/m/d).
• You are studying mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and management, or a comparable subject
• You have excellent social and communication skills
• In addition, you have a good command of English and Japanese
• You are interested in CAM systems, production technology and engineering
• Ideally, you have experience of manufacturing processes (CNC, CAD/CAM)
• Good analytical and conceptual skills are an advantage
• Highly motivated, you are ready to accept challenges
We are looking for a motivated student to work as a Junior Application Engineer in our Product Management team.
You will help us with customer demos and with our technical support for customers using ModuleWorks software products. You will also support your colleagues in organizing and implementing training for our Japanese customers. You will play an important role in translating our English training material to Japanese and in coordinating customer contact.
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions. (12-19 hours per week)
Interested? Then get in touch with us!
We look forward to your application.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen