To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Junior Application Engineer (m/f/d).
- You are studying mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and management, or a comparable subject
- You have excellent social and communication skills
- In addition, you have a good command of English and Japanese
- You are interested in CAM systems, production technology and engineering
- Ideally, you have experience of manufacturing processes (CNC, CAD/CAM)
- Good analytical and conceptual skills are an advantage
- Highly motivated, you are ready to accept challenges
We are looking for a motivated student to work as a Junior Application Engineer in our Product Management team.
You will help us with customer demos and with our technical support for customers using ModuleWorks software products. You will also support your colleagues in organizing and implementing training for our Japanese customers. You will play an important role in translating our English training material to Japanese and in coordinating customer contact.
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions. (12-19 hours per week)
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.