ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Junior C++ Software Developer (f/m) – Machine Simulator.
- Basic knowledge of OOP and Visual C++
- Interest in design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Good analytical & conceptual skills
- Motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player
- Maintaining and extending our CAD/CAM CNC Machine Simulator application (core features, algorithms, UI, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as:
aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork.
- You will be working under Microsoft Visual Studio, using SCRUM methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- International environment
- Modern software engineering
- Motivating salary
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead o er diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen