To strengthen our team we are looking for a (Junior) Event Manager (m/f/d).
- You are responsible for the organization and implementation of trade fair appearances and events
- You act as liaison to internal and external service providers and partners (stand builders, hotels, catering, technology…)
- You are responsible for coordinating the creation of content and material for trade fairs and events
- Occasional travelling (2-5 days, depending on the trade fair locations)
- You have a degree or equivalent qualification in event management, marketing or a related discipline
- You have experience in planning and successfully implementing company appearances at trade fairs and events
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are second nature to you
- As a team player, you work effectively with our various departments
- You have a confident manner, are highly flexible and resilient
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- You are goal-orientated and able to coordinate and manage complex projects with a pragmatic approach
- An innovative and dynamic team with a strong emphasis on cooperation.
- A family-friendly working environment with mobile working options.
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars.
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects.
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the company canteen.
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations.
- Our rapid growth gives you plenty of opportunities and openings for professional development
Hi, I’m Janine and I joined this dynamic company in July 2022. I have been a team leader in the marketing department since August 2023.
What I particularly appreciate about my position is the opportunity to take personal responsibility, my independence and our team spirit! These enable me to develop innovative marketing strategies and successfully lead our marketing team.
If you are interested in organizing large and important events and becoming part of a great team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send us the following in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Reference letter
Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
We look forward to your application!