To strengthen our team we are looking for a (Junior) Payroll Specialist (m/f/d).
- You have successfully completed your vocational training (preferably, but not necessarily, as a tax clerk) or hold a degree (e.g. in the field of economics or taxes).
- Perhaps you have completed further training, e.g. as a specialist assistant for wages and salaries.
- You have up-to-date knowledge of social security, labor and payroll tax law
- You have experience of working with accounting systems.
- We work with DATEV LODAS – previous knowledge is desirable.
- You stand out with initiative, determination, reliability and solution-oriented thinking.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- You are responsible for the monthly preparation and creation of approx. 170 payrolls.
- You are actively involved in setting up, developing and maintaining the processes for payroll accounting.
- You are responsible for the reporting procedures between the employer and the social security institutions, as well as the tax authorities.
- You are the interface and contact person for the foreign payroll offices.
- You are the point of contact for all inquiries concerning payroll accounting.
- Supporting and administering the company pension scheme is also part of your job description.
- You create standard reports and personnel statistics and are responsible for their evaluation.
- You think beyond your immediate tasks to keep up with the latest changes in the law.
- The advantages of a startup.
- A modern equipped office workplace with a height-adjustable desk and hardware of your choice (several screens, ergonomic mouse…).
- An attractive salary, in-house courses such as back training, and tasty food in the company canteen are waiting for you.
- Annual team events like the Summer Jam and the Christmas Party are important to us and offer us the perfect opportunity to get to know each other across different departments and to exchange experiences.
- Our culture supports personal as well as professional development, e.g. through workshops and knowledge sharing sessions, where you can expand and share your own skills and knowledge.
- Due to our strong growth, opportunities for professional growth are always opening up.
- You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team. You won’t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.