Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops CAD/CAM software components for programming and simulating CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees worldwide and over 70% global market share, ModuleWorks is a leader in this segment thanks to its innovative technology.
- You have a degree in IT or a similar qualification
- You have programming experience in C# and/or C++
- You have good English skills
- You are motivated and work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience in areas such as WPF and software architecture would be an advantage
- Contact person for international customers
- Supporting software integrations in customers’ systems
- Preparing training material, and planning and conducting customer training in Aachen or worldwide
- Working on medium to long term software projects focussed on the application of our software components
- Working as part of a team and improving internal team processes
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen