At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014.
To strengthen our Team, we are looking for a (Junior) Software Developer for customer projects (m/f/d).
- You have a degree in IT or a similar qualification
- You have programming experience in C# and/or C++
- You have good English skills
- You are motivated and work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Contact person for international customers
- Supporting software integrations in customers’ systems
- Preparing training material, and planning and conducting customer training in Aachen or worldwide
- Working on medium to long term software projects focussed on the application of our software components
- Working as part of a team and improving internal team processes
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen