- Degree in computer science or comparable studies
- Experience with C++ programming
- Knowledge of Git, Python or C# would be an advantage
- You enjoy discussing technical challenges
- Knowledge of geometric topics and challenges is an advantage
- You always keep colleagues informed on technical issues, requirements and status updates
- Good English skills
- You will be working on our Feature Aware Manufacturing technology, in particular the development of a C++ software library that enables faster and simplified programming of CNC machines.
- Developing the C++ library as part of a team
- Discussing and solving technical challenges with colleagues
- Writing automated program tests
- An innovative and dynamic team with a strong emphasis on cooperation.
- A family-friendly working environment with mobile working options.
- Modern software development with Jira and GitLab.
- An attractive salary model.
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars.
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects.
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the company canteen.
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations.
Please send us the following in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.