To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Manager – Digital Twin for Manufacturing (f/m/d).
- Experience in digital manufacturing software
- For example: CAM, MES, Tool Management Systems or Shopfloor Resource Management Systems
- Familiarity with agile product management methods
- Experience in agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong analytic skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the challenges and needs of different stakeholders
- Enthusiasm about manufacturing, basic understanding of CNC machine tools and work preparation processes
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Thinking about complex problems and finding generic solutions that benefit various user personas
- Drive future developments of new and established software solutions around the Digital Twin for manufacturing
- Lead a product team by uniting them behind a mutual vision and defining valuable increments in alignment with the overall portfolio strategy
- Build a network of partners and work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Enable an organization to promote your products to the market and support with promotion activities with the target of evangelizing the industry
- Refine requirements and solutions together with the development team
- Work with existing standards (ISO-13399, DIN-4000/4003, GTC, umati) to ensure compliance of our products to accepted industrial approaches
Every day, manufacturing companies use software systems to plan and optimize their production, allowing them to produce faster, at better quality, and at lower costs. Although computer-aided manufacturing software has improved the industry to the benefit of consumers for decades, data continuity between manufacturing software systems remains a major challenge. At ModuleWorks, we consider ourselves in a key position to help the industry overcome these challenges due to our extensive network of industry partners in computer-aided manufacturing, industrial automation, and machine building. We aim to propose universal data models for the digital twin, that is the digital representation of real assets, of manufacturing resources. For this initiative, we are looking for a Product Manager who pushes the development of digital twin data models as open standards with complementary commercial software libraries to reduce adoption efforts. Working directly with the development team and stakeholders, you will be shaping the future of digital manufacturing by defining standards that will improve global manufacturing software landscapes. The resulting concepts and products will become the essential backbone of our own portfolio and systems developed by our partners.
- An innovative and dynamic team in which cooperation is a top priority
- A family-friendly working environment with home-office options
- Modern software development with Jira and GitLab
- An attractive salary
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the in-house canteen
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations
As a Product Manager for Simulation and Digital Twin, I work with a team of experts from different disciplines to make manufacturing a little smarter every day. I joined ModuleWorks in 2020 because I see working here as an opportunity to actively shape the future of manufacturing and make an impact on our world. I was promoted to Principal Product Manager in January 2023 and am looking to expand my team with new people.
Please send the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Nice to have: References
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.
We look forward to your application!