ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 160 employees and more than 60% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the
leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) for our Aachen office.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in electrical engineering, IT, or mechanical engineering
- Very good technical knowledge
- Experience of working with:
- CAD/CAM applications for 3-,4- and 5-axis machining
- CNC milling machines
- CRM systems
- SCRUM for software development
- Previous experience of working in product and project management for a software company would be an advantage
- Very good English knowledge
As a product manager for software components you will be responsible for further developing our successful software solutions. You will design the roadmaps and play an active role in developing the product strategy. Two of your main tasks will be optimizing the software and improving the user-friendliness of the product. You will also develop technical specifications and prototypes. Competition analysis and conducting nechmarks will also be part of your role. You will work in close cooperation with software developers and the team.
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen