To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Sales Engineer – Digital Factory (m/f/d).
In the business area Digital Factory, our goal is to enable CNC control makers and machine tool builders to achieve a more digitalized product portfolio, deliver value added solutions to their users and ultimately reach an Industry 4.0 ready system with a strong focus on connecting systems in the process chain. Our portfolio ranges from standard software components that can be integrated on the shop floor to individual projects customized to the exact needs and specifications of our customers.
- Strong communicator with motivation to drive long-term value in sales/account relationship management, including negotiation and expectation management
- Ability to communicate effectively internally to stakeholders and externally to clients, acting as an influencer and ambassador on behalf of ModuleWorks
- Open minded personality, systematic and conceptual thinking
- Excellent time management, planning and reporting skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- First experiences in B2B technical sales with strong focus on software, value selling and business/sales management would be a plus.
- Fluent communication and negotiation skills in German and English. Further languages would be beneficial.
„Silicon Valley of mechanical engineering“ – that‘s Aachen! Do you want to help organizations leverage ModuleWorks technology to secure their future in digitalization, of Industry 4.0 or Industrial Internet of Things? As a strong team, we work at the frontier of what is possible and form the spearhead of technological development in the entire CAD/CAM software sector.
- Build meaningful and valuable long-term relationships with prospective customers with the aim of helping them with a solution that solves a their problem
- Represent ModuleWorks´ and its product portfolio towards machine tool builders and CNC control manufacturers in the DACH (and potentially european) region
- Monitor and report on your sales activities with responsibility for revenue growth and forecasting towards the Head of Sales
- Develop and execute short/mid/long term account strategies
- Generate new prospects and expand network by attending external events
- Expand and develop market share by identifying new opportunities
- Regularly follow up with accounts regarding orders, time schedule, project progress etc. to gather feedback on improvement areas and manage customer satisfaction
- Effectively resolve any day to day operational or financial issues
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won‘t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us, but instead a variety of challenges and an enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility covers working hours and more.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.