Your career at ModuleWorks ModuleWorks develops software components in the field of CAD/CAM for the control and simulation of CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees worldwide and over 70% world market share ModuleWorks is a leader in this segment thanks to its innovations.
We are looking for a Student Assistant (m/f/d) for front and back office administration.
- You are a student at a state-accredited university in the field of business administration/administration or comparable
- You have excellent German and English skills
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have a problem-solving approach and want to use your creative skills to optimize our work processes
- Self-responsibility, reliability and independence are among your key strengths
We look forward to welcoming you onboard and working you into your position through our intensive learning-by-doing approach. We offer ideal conditions for practical experience alongside your studies and thus provide excellent preparation for your career start.
- General front office tasks, e.g. telephoning and handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Invoice entry
- Order processing
- Data maintenance and correspondence (international)
- Preparing and tidying the meeting rooms
- Administrative support for projects and managing mini-projects
Working time: 15- 19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
You will be working in a friendly environment as a member of a young and dynamic team. At ModuleWorks you won’t find rigid structures or deep-rooted ways of thinking, but instead diverse tasks and an enthusiasm for flexible development. And our agility goes beyond flexible working hours. We are a fast growing company which means we offer opportunities for continued employment after your studies.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. We are looking forward to receiving your application preferably by email.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen