Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops CAD/CAM software components for programming and simulating CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees worldwide and over 70% global market share, ModuleWorks is a leader in this segment thanks to its innovative technology.
- Successfully completed technical college/university entrance qualification
- Good German and English skills, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Enthusiasm for new and innovative technologies
- Open, communicative and team-oriented
- Initiative, motivation and drive
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly independent and results oriented
We look forward to working you into the position via our learning-by-doing approach. We offer ideal conditions for gaining practical experience alongside your studies and thus provide excellent preparation for your career start. You will benefit from the close cooperation with our account managers and our knowledge-sharing culture. You will take on the following tasks:
- Help to maintain our CRM system
- Support the acquisition of new customers
- Support with customer projects
- Participation in various trade fairs
- Support our customers
Working hours: 12-19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen