Your career at ModuleWorks ModuleWorks develops software components in the field of CAD/CAM for the control and simulation of CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees worldwide and over 70% world market share ModuleWorks is a leader in this segment thanks to its innovations.
We are looking for a Student Assistant in Sales & Account Management (m/f/d).
- Studying for a BA or MA with a focus on economics, industrial engineering or business informatics (at least in the 4th semester).
- Interest in being part of the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry
- Interest in sales and dealing with customers as well as an interest in marketing
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Open and team-oriented personality
- High degree of independence, initiative and result orientation
We look forward to welcoming you onboard and working you into your position through our intensive learning-by-doing approach. We offer ideal conditions for practical experience alongside your studies and thus provide excellent preparation for your career start. You have the opportunity to write your bachelor thesis on an exciting project with us. Benefit from the close cooperation with our account managers and our knowledge sharing culture.
You will take on the following tasks:
- Help to maintain the CRM system
- Support the acquisition of new customers
- Participate in customer projects
- Participate in various trade fairs
- Support our customers
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen