Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops CAD/CAM software components for programming and simulating CNC machines and robots. With more than 200 employees and over 70% global market share, ModuleWorks is the market leader in this segment. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work” award as one of the best employers in Germany every year since 2014.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Student Assistant for Trade Fairs and Marketing to start immediately.
- You are studying business administration or a related field with a focus on marketing
- You are confident with MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- You already have practical experience in trade fair planning and marketing
- You have very good German and English skills
- You have experience in preparing comparative analyses
- You work in an organized, reliable and structured way
- You are proactive and keen to contribute your own ideas
- Support the organization and planning for trade fairs
- Search for booth constructors
- Creation of marketing materials
- Updating and creating presentations (PowerPoint)
- Ensuring that print media conforms to Corporate Identity guidelines
Working hours: 10 hours per week (you are welcome to work more, according to your wishes)
What you can expect from us
- You will receive individual onboarding from our event manager
- A motivated and dynamic team that supports you in your various tasks with constructive feedback
- A friendly working atmosphere in a young and international company
- Eat free of charge in our in-house canteen and help yourself to drinks and fruit.
- We are easy to reach by bus and train
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies
At ModuleWorks you have the chance to get to know, understand and shape the world of marketing in the areas of online & offline communication, event and CRM as a full-fledged team member in a growing company. We offer you a unique combination of a family atmosphere and insights into international marketing.
Would you like to support our marketing team in all operational and strategic activities and develop yourself professionally and personally?
Then get to know us! We look forward to your application.
Please send your documents to email@example.com.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen