We are looking for a student assistant in the area of Human Resources (f/m/d) to start immediately.
- You are studying business administration or a similar course of study, preferably with a focus on human resources
- You are confident in using MS-Office
- You have excellent communication skills, a confident appearance and handle personal data with trust and sensitivity.
- You work independently and conscientiously
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
- You support the HR team in all administrative and project-related activities
- You will take on varied tasks in our day-to-day business, e.g. in the area of recruitment, employer branding and the ModuleWorks Academy
- You will help to position our employer brand (e.g. by researching HR trends)
- Support the HR department with various activities (e.g. maintenance and archiving of certificates, employee contracts)
- You contribute with your ideas and participate in the conception, development and digitalization of HR processes and programs
- Create and evaluate reports and statistics
Working hours: 12-19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
Do you want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and work independently and take responsibility in a young and motivated team? Then you are exactly right with us!
- You will receive individual onboarding from the HR team.
- You will be responsible for your own work and will learn continuously by taking on independent projects.
- A motivated and dynamic team that supports you in your various tasks with constructive feedback
- A friendly working atmosphere in a young and international company
- You can eat free of charge in our in-house canteen and help yourself to drinks and fruit.
- We are easy to reach by bus and train
- Flexible working hours, adapted to your studies (we offer you the possibility to work from home)
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a flexible and international company. You won’t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us. You will have the opportunity to enjoy shaping your everyday life with highly digitalized work equipment. We will introduce you to your varied activities via learning-by-doing, gradually at your own pace.
Curious? Then get to know us! We are looking forward to your application.
Please send your application (cover letter and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your team is looking forward to meeting you!