ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Student assistant in HR (f/m/d).
- You are a registered student at a state-recognized university, preferably with a focus on human resources or similar
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Your excellent communication skills match your confident manner and you handle personnel data with trust and sensitivity
- You work independently and conscientiously
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
- Take over various personnel tasks (e.g. maintenance and archiving of certificates, employee contracts)
- Support the HR team in all administrative and project-related activities (e.g. mobile recruiting, ModuleWorks Academy program, Great Place to Work)
- Contribute to the positioning of our ModuleWorks employer brand (e.g. researching HR trends, active sourcing)
- Your ideas will help to shape and further development our company processes and you will contribute to the digital implementation of HR processes and programs (e.g.recruiting, onboarding, training)
What you can expect from us
Do you want to be part of a young and motivated team where you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice and work on your own responsibility? Then you have come to the right place! You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a flexible and international company. You will not fi nd rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us. You have the freedom to shape your working life and have fun with the latest digital technology and equipment. We will gradually introduce you to your varied tasks at your own pace with our learning-by-doing approach. Our flexibility covers not only working hours, but also the switch to home office during the corona pandemic.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. Your team is looking forward to meeting you!
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen