ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a student assistant in the area of Material Removal Simulation (m/f/d).
- You have at least 1 year of programming experience in C++
- You are studying Computer Science or a comparable subject
- Ideally, you have previous experience in topics such as:
- Linear algebra
- Algorithmic geometry
- Computer graphics
- You have good German and English skills
- You are highly motivated and willing to accept challenges
- You are known for your independent working style, team spirit and flexibility
- Good analytical and conceptual skills complete your profile
After intensive training, you will work together with colleagues from our CutSim (Cutting Simulation) team to stabilize a geometric material simulation and to extend it with new features. Software engineering/maintenance tasks and exciting mathematical challenges await you. Working hours: 10 – 19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions.
Interested? Then get in touch with us!
Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably by email).
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen