At ModuleWorks we develop software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, we are the leading company in this sector. We are proud to have won the “Great Place to Work“ award as one of Germany’s best employers every year since 2014. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Student Assistant IT (f/m/d).
- You are studying IT or a comparable subject
- You are a hands on type of person and like to get in touch with new technologies and topics
- Ideally, you have experiences in the following topics:
- PC hardware
- Ansible, Powershell, Docker, Imaging server
- Issue tracking systems like Jira and documentation platforms like Confluence
- You have good German and English language skills
- Basic knowledge with Linux and good handling with Windows Systems
- You are highly motivated and willing to accept challenges
- You are known for your independent working style, team spirit and flexibility
- Good analytical and conceptual skills complete your profile
- Working in an agile team to maintain and improve the IT infrastructure
- 1st and 2nd Level Support for our colleagues
- Providing hard- and software to our colleagues and consult them
- Maintain and utilize automated system installation tools
- Participating in IT projects
- Develop and improve IT processes and documentation
What you can expect from us
You can expect a friendly working atmosphere in a young and international team. You won‘t find rigid structures and entrenched ways of thinking with us, but instead a variety of challenges and an enthusiasm for agile development. And our flexibility covers working hours and more.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be considered for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen