ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 200 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our
team, we are looking for a Student Assistant (m/f/d) Developer: geometric algorithms.
- Programming experience in C++
- You enjoy geometry, mathematics and algorithms
- Good English skills
- You are highly motivated and willing to accept challenges
- You work independently with team spirit and flexibility
- You will join a team that develops geometric path planning algorithms for 5-axis CNC machines and 5-axis 3D printers.
- You will develop new algorithms in one of these areas and extend and maintain existing algorithms.
- We develop in Visual Studio 2019.
- We develop in an agile way according to the Kanban method
- The opportunity to work in a young and enthusiastic team
- Intensive support during your training period
- The opportunity to participate in national and EU research projects
- An international working environment with modern software equipment
- A motivating salary
What you can expect from us
You will be working in a friendly environment as a member of a young and dynamic team. At ModuleWorks you won’t find rigid structures or deep-rooted ways of thinking, but instead diverse tasks and an enthusiasm for flexible development. And our agility goes beyond flexible working hours.
Curious? Get in touch with us. Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably by email).
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen