ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Student Software Engineer “Research” for our Aachen office.
- You are a student of Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or a similar field of study
- You have some coding experience and software skills (C++ or Python)
- Ideally, you have engineering experience in manufacturing (CNC, CAD/CAM)
- You have good communication skills, are interested in design patterns, refactoring techniques and agile programming practices
- Good analytical & conceptual skills are advantageous
- You are highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
We are looking for a dedicated student (m/f/d) as software engineer for our Research Team. You will be supporting us in the development and implementation of research projects here at ModuleWorks. You will get in contact with international teams of research partners from various areas and applications related to CAM and Simulation technology. ModuleWorks research can also support you with your studies and help with writing your thesis. (working hours 12h – 19h).
You will be working in a friendly environment as a member of a young and dynamic team. At ModuleWorks you won’t find rigid structures or deep-rooted ways of thinking, but instead diverse tasks and an enthusiasm for flexible development. And our agility goes beyond flexible working hours. Curious? Get in touch with us.
Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably by email).
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen