Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Student worker for 3D visualization of CNC machines (f/m/d).
- Relevant course of study, ideally IT, mechanical engineering or a similar subject
- Basic technical knowledge and interest in state-of-the-art 3D imaging
- Experience with object-oriented programming in C++ and/or C#
- High level of self-motivation and curiosity
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for your work
- Team player with a fl exible approach to work
- Good German and English skills
- Experience and knowledge of 3D modelling would be an advantage
After an intensive period of training, you will help your team develop the next generation of 3D simulation software. As part of this exciting project, you will focus mainly on the accurate visualization of simulated scenes and possible ways to extend them. With your enthusiasm for state-of-the-art 3D imaging and your previous experience of 3D modelling you will make a valuable contribution to our cutting-edge simulation technology. We assume that you have experience with programming in C++ or C#. ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis.
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions. (12-19 hours per week)
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen