To strengthen our team we are looking for a Support Dental CAD/CAM.
- Several years’ (min. 2-3 years) experience with CAM software as an application engineer or similar position
- In-depth knowledge of CNC machines and multi-axis milling processes. Ideally you have:
- Knowledge of milling, grinding and additive processes in dental CAD/CAM
- Experience with dental CAD/CAM and aligner software (e.g. exocad, 3Shape, OnyxCeph, Maestro)
- Experience in developing CAM Machining Templates and Post-Processors for CNC machines is an advantage
- Interest in software testing, further development of existing or future products and customer support
- You enjoy communicating with various internal and external stakeholders
- A communicative nature and a solution-oriented way of thinking
- Good English communication skills
- Other languages such as German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean are an advantage
- Responsibilities in the areas of customer support and quality assurance as well as cooperating on the development of products and features
- Support and quality assurance for international customer projects before and after software releases
- Identify new feature requirements and support their implementation. Validate new developments and help to market them to customers
- Develop CAM Machining Template
- Develop application scenarios for automated testing and carry out functional, safety and performance related testing
- An innovative and dynamic team with a strong emphasis on cooperation
- A family-friendly working environment with mobile working options
- Modern software development with Jira and GitLab based on the Kanban method
- An attractive salary model
- Personal and professional development through workshops and seminars
- The opportunity to participate in numerous research projects
- Free sports and language courses as well as free meals in the company canteen
- An internationally oriented company with employees from 17 nations
Please send us the following in PDF format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
Please send these documents to email@example.com.
Have we made you curious? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.