Your career at ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks’ expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors. This is a great opportunity to work in a young, international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry. Best employers award. In the 2018 nationwide survey of employers organized in Germany, ModuleWorks was recognized as one of the 50 best employers of all industries. Within the IT industry it received this award for the 3rd year in a row.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a UI/API Developer.
- Good knowledge of C++ (5+ years’ experience)
- UI framework experience such as MFC & WPF
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player.
- Maintaining and extending our front-end for CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation library (GUI / API, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using Agile methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems.
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: trainings, certifications.
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.