To strengthen our team, we are looking for a UI/API Developer (m/f/d).
- Good knowledge of C++ (5+ years experience)
- UI framework experience such as MFC & WPF
- Scripting experience (Python etc.)
- Focus on design patterns and refactoring techniques, agile programming practices
- English language proficiency
- Motivated person ready to take on challenges
- Team player.
- Maintaining and extending our front-end for CAD/CAM 5-axis toolpath calculation library (GUI / API, custom integration projects), employed in such industries as: aerospace, automotive, dental, jewelry, robotics, stonework, woodwork (one position).
- You will be working with Microsoft Visual Studio, using Agile methodology, issue-tracking and requirements management tools, continuous-integration systems.
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: trainings, certifications.
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office.
Curious? Then get to know us! We look forward to receiving your application.
Only complete applications will be included in the application process.