To strengthen our team we are looking for a Web Designer (m/f/d).
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Computer Engineering/Information Technology (BCS/BCA/BE) is preferred, although relevant work experience may be considered in place of formal education
- Work experience: At least 4-5 years of experience in web design/development, with a strong portfolio that showcases your skills and creativity. Experience working with WordPress and Elementor is a must.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conceptual abilities and the ability to visualize and present concepts, approaches and ideas.
- Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing project requirements and technology advancements.
- Time management: Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills: The ability to think critically and solve problems in a creative and efficient manner.
- A passion for staying up-to-date with the latest web design/development trends and technologies and
- Extensive knowledge and experience with WordPress, including customization and maintenance.
- Professional experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in web design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively communicate technical information with stakeholders.
- Collaboration with the marketing team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
Location: Pune, India
- conceiving and visualizing user needs
- creating wireframes and interaction concepts, click dummies, prototypes, and mockups
- UI Design
- Mobile Device Design
- Design and development of visually appealing, user-friendly websites aligned with the company’s brand and design standards
- Collaboration with the development team to ensure website functionality and meet client needs
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups to present to clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain the company’s website, ensuring its security and up-to-dateness
- Communication with stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Ensuring website security and privacy
- Monitoring website analytics and performance
What you can expect from us
At ModuleWorks you will find a friendly working atmosphere in an international and young team. We do not believe in strict structures and rigid ways of thinking, but instead offer diverse tasks and encourage flexible development that goes beyond flexible working hours and home office. Interested? Then get in touch with us! We look forward to your application. Only complete applications will be accepted for the application process.