ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Working student for customer and research projects (m/f/d).
- You have at least 1 year of programming experience, ideally in C#
- You are studying computer science, engineering or a comparable course of study related to software development
- You have good German and English skills
- You are highly motivated and willing to accept challenges
- Independent working style, team spirit and flexibility
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Previous experience with technology such as .NET, WPF, Python, C++, Rhino, Grasshopper, VTK would be an advantage.
We are looking for a dedicated working student (f/m/d) to support our software development. You will help us create software packages that make it easier for our customers to use the ModuleWorks CAD/CAM core. This includes the development of graphical user interfaces. Our customers include commercial companies as well as research institutes.
Working hours: 10 – 19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions.
Interested? Then get in touch with us!
Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application process. We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably by email).
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen