ModuleWorks develops software components for the CAD/CAM industry that are used to control and simulate CNC machines and robots. With over 170 employees and more than 70% of the global market share, ModuleWorks is the leading company in this sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Working Student in Business Informatics (f/m/d)
• You are studying business informatics or a similar subject
• You have programming experience and ideally have knowledge of C#/.NET
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems would be a bonus
• It would be great if you have experience with databases and SQL
• You are highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
• A high degree of independence and a results-oriented approach to work complete your profile
• English skills would be an advantage
After a period of intensive training you will support our sales team with the following tasks:
• Extending the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system
• Help to interconnect our internal systems to achieve a 360 degree view of our customers.
12-19 hours per week
What you can expect from us
ModuleWorks is happy to support you in your studies and with your final thesis. We also offer you the chance to take part in international CAD/CAM trade fairs and continuous opportunities to learn more about our technology and software products to ensure you are up to date on our latest technology and software functions. (12-19 hours per week)
Interested? Then get in touch with us!
Please check your application thoroughly for completeness. Only complete applications will be considered for the application
process. We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably by email).
Carlotta Schulze Wierling
Henricistrasse 50, 52072 Aachen