ModuleWorks to show latest CAD/CAM developments at EMO 2015Monday September 7th, 2015
ModuleWorks, the leading supplier of CAD/CAM components for 5-Axis machining and CNC simulation, will show the latest developments in CAD/CAM component technology at the biggest European manufacturing trade show EMO from October 05-10th 2015 in Hall 04, booth B38.
ModuleWorks is at the forefront of 5-Axis machining and Simulation technology, providing the toolpath generation and simulation technology that powers many of the most popular CAM systems available around the world today. ModuleWorks has more than 100 industry partners around the globe.
At EMO 2015, the ModuleWorks team will be showing the latest developments in CAD/CAM component technology including the highlights of the upcoming 2015.08 release.
The highlights at EMO are the following:
- Simulation on the CNC Control – come and see some examples on the ModuleWorks booth.
- NC Editor – a new product to allow easy viewing and editing of NC files.
- Rotary Machining – a new module, released as part of the 5-axis product.
- 3+2-Axis Machining – the latest developments for easy-to-use 5-axis machining.
- High Speed Machining – a new engine for High Speed Calculation and High Speed Machining of Mold and Die parts.
- Adaptive Roughing – further enhancements to ModuleWorks popular Roughing technology.
An early preview of these highlights can be seen on the ModuleWorks youtube channel or by following this link: ModuleWorks EMO 2015 Playlist
For more information and live demonstrations, please see the ModuleWorks team at EMO in Hall 04, booth B38.