ModuleWorks Webinar to launch new 4-Axis Machining ModuleMonday September 14th, 2015
ModuleWorks, the leading supplier of CAD/CAM components for 5-Axis machining and CNC simulationis happy to announce the release of a new module dedicated to Rotary or 4-Axis Machining. ModuleWorks is at the forefront of 5-Axis machining and Simulation technology, providing the toolpath generation and simulation technology that powers many of the most popular CAM systems available around the world today. ModuleWorks has more than 100 industry partners around the globe.
For many years, users have used the ModuleWorks 5-Axis technology for machining Rotary parts. However, although this gives very good results, it is not always easy to get the best results. Now, ModuleWorks will provide a dedicated module with new algorithms designed for rotary parts and a new User Interface. Rotary 4-Axis applications include: screw shapes, compressors, freeform parts, gears, worm shapes, across a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, oil and gas and general engineering.
- The highlights of the Rotary module include:
- Simulation on the CNC Control – come and see some examples on the ModuleWorks booth.
- High Quality 4-Axis toolpaths from any input geometry
- Rotary Roughing – to quickly and easily remove most of the material from Rotary parts. Includes support for Stock model, Rest Roughing and Helical Ramps
- Rotary Finishing (coming soon) – to allow quick and easy finishing of the floor and walls
A webinar to introduce this module will be held on 23 September 2015. To join, please click on this link: ModuleWorks Webinar Introduction to Rotary Machining If you would like further information about ModuleWorks new Rotary machining module, please visit our booth at EMO, or contact us via www.ModuleWorks.com