ModuleWorks, the leading supplier of CAD/CAM software components for machining and simulation, announces a major new update for “exocam powered by ModuleWorks” .
exocam powered by ModuleWorks combines the exocad nesting module with an advanced dental CAM-engine that performs toolpath calculations and outputs the corresponding NC file. The seamless integration of exocam into exocad, its easy-to-use workflow, and the powerful and configurable integrated dental CAM-engine from ModuleWorks optimize efficiency, quality and productivity in dental labs and milling centers.
The latest update contains new features and enhancements that further boost the performance, quality and application range of the software:
• Configurable add-on CAM packages (machining templates, post processor) for all Roland and imes-icore CNC machines.
• Configurable pre-mill abutment libraries within exocad-exocam or directly in exocam.
• Support for angulated screw-channel abutments and hybrid screw-channel abutment-bridges.
• Support for denture and denture-teeth preform libraries.
• New stabilizer libraries and new stabilizer shapes.
• Enhanced machine-dependent configuration, including a dedicated blank library
for each machine, single-/multi-slot holders for each blank and support for multiple machines, each with their own CNC-strategy.
• Enhanced multi-layer visualization for blanks
Hybrid Angulated Screw-Channel Abutment-Bridge, Machine Selection (right)
• OEM configurable user interface and “Help for CAM” button in the action bar.
Further information on the ModuleWorks Dental CAM toolpath generation technology is available at the links below:
ModuleWorks Dental Framework version 2017
ModuleWorks Dental Framework wins benchmark test on Roland
ModuleWorks Dental CAM Software (Dental Framework)
Also visit ModuleWorks Dental at
– IDS 2017 Speakers’ corner (ModuleWorks Dental CAM)
– IDS 2017 Hall 4.2 Booth: M030 N031
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks’ expertise in toolpath creation and simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors for industry focused solutions across diverse business sectors. ModuleWorks Dental Framework brings these benefits to the dental CAM industry. Already used by many leading Dental systems, the advanced 3-Axis, 4-Axis, 5-Axis and Simulation technology provides rapid toolpath calculation times, fast machining times and high quality results.